The CPSP®, Certified Professional Sales Person, is the sales certification course in The 45 Day Challenge® series combining proven daily conditioning with the effective behavioral training necessary to create the habits and lasting changes to be the best.
The course is a comprehensive six week, online course, and has been created from 20 years of modeling, interviewing, and coaching the top 1% of sales professionals in the world.
This program is uniquely designed to transform you into a master influencer in sales so that you can...
Rather than just addressing tactical sales, the CPSP works with the power of the unconscious mind to help people get themselves on path to their ultimate visions.
If there is one key to this program, it's the principles of consistency and commitment. The unconscious mind works tirelessly to make real whatever it has been programmed to do. It uses habits to execute its game plan. Therefore the CPSP is designed to teach your team how to replace their current habits with programming that will allow them to achieve your organizations goals even faster.
The new habits programming is followed by taking massive action, because without action you just have a plan. The CPSP goes beyond the technicalities of making a sale and goes deep into the psychology of it by explaining the cycle a client goes through when in the purchase process, how to speak directly to clients' needs and how to communicate with clients in the manner in which they want to be communicated with.
Whether you are talking to a friend or selling to your largest client you are selling your beliefs. The CPSP will help you understand and master the basic principles of influence used by the top professionals worldwide.
Most people focus only on what they are selling and how they are selling it when the reality is that words make up 7% of effective communication. Learn how to utilize your unconscious and conscious mind and discover how to utilize the other 93% of effective communication dynamics.
Get ready to embark on a game-changing journey to unleash your potential and reenergize your life. If you want to learn the secret to achieve effective influence and mindset join the movement and the challenge. Isnt it time you did something for yourself that would change your life and career?
|Start - End Date|
|10/23/2017 - 12/07/2017||Register now|
|10/30/2017 - 12/14/2017||Register now|
|11/13/2017 - 12/28/2017||Register now|
|11/27/2017 - 01/11/2018||Register now|
|12/11/2017 - 01/25/2018||Register now|
|12/25/2017 - 02/08/2018||Register now|
|01/08/2018 - 02/22/2018||Register now|
|01/22/2018 - 03/08/2018||Register now|
You also have the option to purchase one or more of these programs as a gift.
Instead of choosing a start date right now, you'll receive a "promotion code" which your gift recipient can use when they come to the site and select their own start date. That promotion code will allow them to register for the program without the need to make any payment.
Looking to grow in sales? Want to make a lasting change? Then why not do something about it and develop the sales professional inside you that will change the new world of sales?
Sales executives, CEO’s, Sales Professionals, People looking to get into sales, Business Owners, and Over 10,000 sales people like you have done it.
They are changing the world of sales by changing the way they approach sales and communicate one-to one, in a group, in a meeting, presenting, on the phone, in everyway…And they’re not just changing the way they approach sales—they’re changing the way they think from no to yes, from stop to go…Now it’s your turn to find your voice, use it to make a difference.
The 45 Day Challenge has been completed by over 100,000 individuals worldwide in the past 15 years.
With the 45 Day Challenge, you will learn to harness the power of your unconscious and conscious mind to make change - any change - an absolute reality. The program does this by consciously identifying and walking you through the Six Steps to Lasting ChangeSM: Build a foundation, break old habits, build new habits, discipline imagination, role modeling, and taking risks. Each of these steps represents the phases that people go through when making any kind of change that sticks.
Just think about what your life can be when you harness the full power of your mind and voice and break the habits that are holding you back! Imagine waking up fresh and full of energy, every day.